Common Sense is a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge.
“It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.”
-Robert G Ingersoll
These days the Federal Government and gun-control advocates are pushing “Common Sense Gun-Control”. We have issues with their understanding of the term. Many individuals may be extremely intelligent but lack the basic ability to comprehend the simplest concepts of reality.
So let’s explore some of the common sense proposals they have suggested in regards to gun-control.
- Background checks for private transfers!
- Have you ran a background check to make sure I’m legally able to own this firearm? Said no criminal EVER!
- Banning standard capacity magazine!
- That’s a 30 round magazine… we can’t use that. Said no criminal EVER!
- Banning or restricting concealed carry!
- Make sure you have your concealed carry permit before we hold up that bank. Said no criminal EVER!
- Gun Free Zones!
- This sucks! It’s a gun free zone. We need to pick another victim rich environment. Said no criminal EVER!
- Banning Firearms!
- If they ban firearms we won’t be able to get our hands on any. Said no criminal EVER!
If you are unable to comprehend these examples then you my friend lack common sense and therefore forfeit your right to suggest any and all common sense gun-control laws.